CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Valient Viewers of Braver Homes and Gardens

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Necklace Holder


My vacation's just about over.  BUMMER! Earlier in the week I took a trip up to visit my best friend.  We live almost three hours apart so it's hard to be spontaneous.  We usually meet roughly halfway at a coffee shop and sit and bead jewelry all day in between breaks for more coffee.  After about six hours, I did all this:
Not too shabby!!

But when I went to put them away, I remebered this mess:


All my long necklaces have nowhere to go since I only made holders for my dresser top - and they're all too low to accomodate the long necklaces. 

I found this neat little shelf at Goodwill, along with a plain old tie holder (not pictured):


 

I painted them both to match the colors of my wall and now I have this:


The upper handle actually opens a drawer.  Pretty cool!


Way better than a messy chair! 


No comments: