CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Valient Viewers of Braver Homes and Gardens

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Braver Homes and Gardens

If you bounced here from my old blog, People Aren’t Flat, welcome. I started out with just a sewing blog. But then I’d have long stretches with nothing to post about because I wasn’t sewing. And I’d feel bad about that. What’s the point of having a blog if you rarely post anything, right?



But there’s a reason why I wasn’t sewing. I was doing other stuff. I’m always doing stuff. Painting, gardening, fixing, building, decorating, reading, and cooking. Not just sewing. You might say I’m a Jill-of-All-Trades.



Last Sunday night at about 10 p.m., ankle deep in sawdust, and digging dirt and dried paint out from under my fingernails, I got mad at myself for letting an entire weekend go by without sewing anything. Then it occurred to me how stupid I was for feeling bad – just for getting other things done. Right then I decided the first blog was just a rough draft. I do it all, so why not blog about it all?



People Aren’t Flat. Well, at least I’m not. I live a well-rounded life. And I should blog about it all. So here I am with my newer and better blog. One that will show EVERYTHING I do to stay not-flat in my home and garden.

No comments: