CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Valient Viewers of Braver Homes and Gardens

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

GratiTuesday

This Tuesday I am grateful for:

Squash blossoms and little baby squashes starting to form.



Five varieties of tomatoes starting to color up.




Raspberries coming in faster than I can pick them.






Add it up:  Spinach with e-coli, salmonella in eggs, Wisconsin's recent tainted turkey recalls, pesticide laden apples...and so on... It is truly a blessing to have a plot of land that I can grow my own food on.

My yard is chemical free and prospers well enough for me to gorge on all the fresh veggies I want - with plenty left to share. 

I joke that my yard is the size of a postage stamp.  But it's amazing the amount of nutritious, healthy, un-fooled-around with food you can grow on a postage stamp.  And for that, I am grateful.

I'm linking this post to the Gratituesday link party.  Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!




No comments: