This is another hat using McCall's 6575.
Another super easy pattern to follow. I did this one in about an hour, including two interruptions by the Sprout for feeding and cuddling. I don't believe the directions call for using buckram in the brim, but I wanted it stiffer so I stuck a piece in. I also added the chin strap which was not part of the original pattern.
It's also a bit too big for infants, but I just added a strip of elastic to the back so he'll be able to wear this for a good long time.
He looks cute, if a little bit sleepy - he was napping in his Moby and I took this picture right after he woke up.