CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Valient Viewers of Braver Homes and Gardens

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner

Oh my gosh!  I never win anything.  Until now!!

I stumbled upon a great health blog called Living Healthy in the Real World written by a Canadian gal named Sagan.  She writes on a wide variety of health topics - everything from nutrition methods, ingredients, fitness, healthy recipes, you name it.  She recently had a giveaway for a sample of Tropical Traditions Household Traditions Dish Liquid.   

Times are pretty tense at work right now.  I work in local government and,thanks to our dictator of a governor, thousands of dedicated public servants like me are on edge wondering if they'll be put out of work soon.  Things are really gloomy.  So I was just elated to open my mailbox and read that I WON THE GIVEAWAY!!! 

Sagan's message was the silver lining of an otherwise cloudy day!

I'm thrilled because I really want to transition away from using harsher chemical based cleaning products in my home toward using more all-natural products.  According to Sagan's review, this stuff only has deionized water, coconut and sugar based sudsing agents, surfactants, and emulsifiers.  There's no fragrances or dyes which is great, since I wash dishes without gloves.

I'm eagerly awaiting delivery in the mail.  In the meantime, check out Sagan's blog by clicking the link above.She writes in plain English - you don't need to be a health expert to understand what she's saying and  I'm sure you'll learn some new things and get some great inspiration for how to live healthfully in the real world.

Thanks Sagan!!   

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Wow congratulations on your win!